HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, including capability enablement with cross-team dependencies within a product scope. Uses significant judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers on complex issues in order to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. Also responsible for identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues. Analyzes market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Uses functional and organizational knowledge to mentor Associate and Intermediate Business Systems Analysts. Leads project teams or actively participate as subject matter expert (SME) on moderately complex projects (which are cross functional, with potential regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial impacts ). Acts as face to the customer. Resolves very complex issues (may involve multiple systems) while understanding potential regulatory risk exposure and customer service & financial impacts. Acts as a SME on how moderately complex new enhancements/applications are developed using advanced level of understanding of end-to-end process and clear understanding of potential integration issues. Requires advanced level of understanding the end systems impact of changes across multiple/diverse systems (including regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities and third party strategic technology solutions, following corporate strategy and business requirements; perform gap analysis and aim for greater business impact.
- Build Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Health cloud, Service Cloud and other instances
- Solution end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the Organization-Wide Default, sharing patterns, profiles or permissions to applications
- Model data structures following the existing schema and naming convention.
- Apply standard methodologies and experience to build Salesforce.com applications
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build knowledge of integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, OAuth/SAML.
- Migrate changes from development to sandbox to production environment(s) using CI/CD technologies like Salesforce DX and Copado
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements, provide user-story estimations
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Collaborate with team members to apply abstractions and service-orientation to foster scalability
- Work closely with other developers in the team including other business analysts, QA analyst and project managers
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction in Product and Technology Solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field
- 6 years of relevant experience
- 3 – 5 years in Lean/Six Sigma
- 3 – 5 years in the Health Insurance Industry
- 3 – 5 years in the Healthcare Industry
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- The Open Framework Group (TOGAF)
- Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice